The website https://goasur.com (hereafter: the “Website”) is offered by:
“GO AS U.R.”
Kruikstraat 22, bus 23
Company number (VAT-BE): 0684.716.268
Phone: 0470 23 52 04
Feel free to contact us should you have any privacy-related questions. We promise to reply soon!
1. Why this Privacy Statement?
Every person who visits or uses the Website (hereafter the “User”) discloses a certain amount of personal data. This personal data is information which allows GO AS U.R. to identify you as a natural person, regardless of whether we actually do this. You are identifiable as soon as it is possible to create a direct or indirect link between one or more data and you as a natural person.
GO AS U.R. highly values and respects your privacy. We promise to only use and process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR and the other applicable regulations. Every reference in this Privacy Statement to the ‘GDPR’ is a reference to the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of such Data.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
GO AS U.R. is responsible for the processing and decides alone or in cooperation with others which personal data is being collected as well as the purposes and the technical and organisational means with regard to the processing of this personal data. As a consequence, GO AS U.R. is a ‘data controller’ within the meaning of the GDPR.
GO AS U.R. is free to rely on data processors. A processor is the natural or legal person who processes your personal data upon request and on behalf of the data controller. The processor is required to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. Each processor shall always act on the instructions of GO AS U.R.
GO AS U.R. relies on the following categories of "processors":
- Web agencies;
- Hosting companies;
- External payment providers.
3. On what legal grounds are my data processed?
In accordance with the GDPR, GO AS U.R. processes personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- On the basis of the execution of the contract agreed upon with you or the execution of pre-contractual steps taken at your request; or
- On the basis of compliance with legal or regulatory provisions with regard to the management of the contractual relationship;
- On the basis of your consent to send promotional offers (direct marketing).
4. Which personal data are being processed?
GO AS U.R. commits to only collect and process your personal data which are necessary for achieving the purposes pursued by GO AS U.R. GO AS U.R. processes the following categories of personal data:
- Personal identification (name, first name, address);
- Contact details (telephone number and e-mail address);
- Financial identification data (bank details);
- Electronic identification data (IP address, cookies);
This personal data is collected when the User completes the contact form on our Website, or when the User places an order. Other personal data may be collected later. The collection and processing of this personal data is necessary for the provision of GO AS U.R. services.
5. For which purposes is my personal data being used?
GO AS U.R. collects your personal data for the sole purpose of offering every User of our a safe, optimised and personal user experience of our Website and the offered services. The processing of your personal data is therefore essential for the proper functioning of the Website and the provision of associated services. If certain personal data is missing, incorrect or incomplete, GO AS U.R. reserves the right to suspend or cancel certain operations.
GO AS U.R. commits to solely process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To allow the User access to his/her user profile and to use the services offered on the Website;
- To manage the contractual relationship to which the User is a party;
- To offer a personalised service to the User by sending newsletters, offering personalised products, providing support and complaint follow-up;
- To detect and protect Users against fraud, mistakes and/or criminal behaviours;
- Send promotional offers if you have expressly agreed to this (direct marketing). In this case, you remain free to withdraw your consent at any time.
When visiting our Website, some data is collected for statistical purposes. Such data is necessary to optimise your user experience. It concerns the following data: probable location of consultation, hour and day of the consultation and the pages which are being consulted. When you visit the Website, you explicitly agree to this collection of data for statistical purposes.
The User always provides his personal data to GO AS U.R. himself and thus retains a certain degree of control.
If some data is incomplete or seemingly incorrect, GO AS U.R. retains the right to postpone certain expected actions temporarily or permanently.
6. Who receives your personal data?
Your personal data is processed for internal use within GO AS U.R. only. Your personal data will not be sold, passed on or communicated to any third parties, except in case you have given us your explicit prior consent.
GO AS U.R. has taken every legal and technical precaution to avoid unauthorized access to and use of the data.
In the event of a data breach, GO AS U.R. will immediately take every possible measure to limit the damages to a minimum.
7. How long do we store your personal data?
Your data shall be stored for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes pursued. Your personal data shall be erased from our database as soon as its storage is no longer necessary for the purposes pursued or if you validly exercise your right to erasure.
8. What are my rights?
8.1 Guarantee of a legitimate and secure process of your personal data
Your personal data are always processed for the legitimate purposes explained in point 5. They are collected and processed in an appropriate, relevant and non-excessive manner, and will not be kept longer than necessary to achieve the intended purposes.
8.2 Right to access
If you can prove your identity, you have the right to obtain information about the processing of your data. Thus, you have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the data are transmitted, the criteria used to determine the data retention period, and the rights that you can exercise on your data.
8.3 Right to rectification of your personal data
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data may be corrected. It is primarily the responsibility of the User to make the necessary changes in his "user area" himself, but you can also request us in writing.
8.4 Right to erasure (or “right to be forgotten”)
You also have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data under the following assumptions:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the intended purposes;
- You withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal ground for processing;
- You have validly exercised your right of opposition;
- Your data has been illegally processed;
- Your data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
The deletion of data is mainly related to visibility; it is possible that the deleted data are still temporarily stored.
8.5 Right to limitation of processing
In certain cases, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, especially in case of dispute as to the accuracy of the data, if the data are necessary in the context of legal proceedings or the time required to GO AS U.R. to verify that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
8.6 Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. GO AS U.R. will stop processing your personal data unless it can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which prevail over your right to object.
8.7 Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain any personal data which you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. At your request, this data may be transferred to another provider unless it is technically impossible.
8.8 Right to withdraw your consent
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, for example for direct marketing purposes.
9. How to exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send a written request and proof of identity by mail to GO AS U.R., Kruikstraat 22 bus 23, 2018 in Antwerp or by email to email@example.com. We promise to respond as soon as possible, and no later than one (1) month after receipt of your request. No costs will be charged when you exercise your rights.
10. Possibility to lodge a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the processing of your personal data by GO AS U.R., you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority (for Belgium: https://www.privacycommission.be/).
11. Court of competent jurisdiction
All disputes relating to or arising from the processing of personal data by GO AS U.R will be submitted to the courts of the judicial district Antwerp.